Headquarters in Munich
Who are we?
Poligrat (UK) are part of Poligrat GmbH, the largest company in Europe specialising exclusively in the surface treatment of metals by electropolishing.
With a head office based in Munich, Poligrat have operational divisions in Germany, France, USA, Switzerland and the UK. They are backed by comprehensive research and development facilities, also based in Munich.
- POLIGRAT is the leading company for the development, production and application of special processes to improve metal surfaces.
- POLIGRAT processes are applied worldwide on surfaces that have high requirements in terms of functionality or decorative appearance.
- POLIGRAT develop the best economic and technical solution in partnership with the customer.
- POLIGRAT supply turn-key installation, chemicals and subcontract work in their own premises or at the customers site.
Poligrat Product Groups
- Fatigue Resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Sterile behaviour
- Cleaning properties
- Coating behaviour
- Welding and soldering
- Electrical properties
- Sustained value
- Cleaning and maintenance
Deburring of Surfaces
- Metallic clean and particle-free surfaces
- Deburring of edges and surfaces in one step
- No deformation or scratching of parts
- Sharpening of cutting edges
- Reproducibility within close tolerances
Added value using POLIGRAT processes
- Elimination of production problems (process reliability, deadlock and breakdown times, maintenance, product life, precision)
- Cost reduction
- Improved function of surface
- Product innovation
- Competitive advantages
- New market opportunities
To learn more about the full range of services we offer follow the link to our Services
Strategic Market Sectors
Markets (sectors), where POLIGRAT processes are applied
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical / Food industry
- Medical and surgical techniques
- Machine and device construction
- Architecture and building equipment
- Energy industry
- Small mass produced precision parts
We can advise you
Poligrat are more than happy for you to take advantage of the experience that we have gained in many areas of industry, through numerous and diverse applications.
The planning of surface finish is an integral part of overall component design. We can assist in maximising the benefits of correct surface treatment.